All 22 art Reviews

ROGUESTAR ROGUESTAR

Looks amazing, only thing I would say is that Egypt should look more friendly (since he is a friendly character... or at least he looks like one. o-o). But other than that, this is amazing. kthanksbye

ChrisCards responds:

KoppoKoppo thanks!

Challenge of the month- Rogue Star Challenge of the month- Rogue Star

OKAY THIS IS REALLY GOOD IM GOING TO LEAVE NOW I LIKE IT A LOT KTHANKSBYE

AlexandraLundqwist responds:

OH Thank you very much! :)

Eater of Souls Eater of Souls

I TOLD YOU I WAS GOING TO LOOK AT IT, LIKE IT AND CRY. THISBIS GOOD MAN. VERY GOOD.

LullabyFaust responds:

SHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOSH -shooshpaps you- @ -@ It's not that good.

It stings It stings

TEACH ME YOUR WAYS OF PAINTING. This looks so professional omg. I would totally scout you if I could. B^)))

MusicFreak8800 responds:

Haha, thanks :D If you like, I do have the work process if you want to see it from start to finish :) And I use the chalk brush (that Kienan Lafferty uses) for painting, except when I try to make some effects ;)

Grimataur Grimataur

Me, internally: Yeah let's look through the tag for the COTM!
Me: *looks at everyone's art*
*looks at mine*
*looks at this*
*looks back at mine*
Me: Well... Fuck.
This is amazing. I don't like it, I love it. (queue that one song that on the radio)

cocolongo responds:

Thank you. that is a good song! catchy REALLY

My Galaxy! My Galaxy!

THE WHAT. THIS IS AMAZING. I LOVE IT. *hugs you* *dies from the awesomeness of this*

minichou responds:

OWO I love this omg. Style goals. ILY! o3o

StarksNotDead responds:

Glad you liked it xD

From the Inside Out - Jazza Challenge From the Inside Out - Jazza Challenge

Dude! This is amazing! (like better than mine ((like most pieces of art))) I really like how you portrayed fear.
The only thing I would suggest is that the teardrop (right?) was a little bit more visible. But other than that, this piece is one of the best I've seen. C:

ImmaDrawOnYourFace responds:

Thanks! It might look better with the teardrop bigger, but the intention was that the person is hiding their fear, so I thought that I'd keep it as just something you barely see, but still noticeable.

Fear Fear

This is so creepy, yet so good, but so creepy, yet so amazing... I like it B^)