Contact Info / Websites
Currenty, I am sitting in bed typing this post. I owe you guys a HUGE apology. I have not been active for the past month and a half. Mostly because, I don't know actually. I haven't made any art lately. Ugh, high school...
That ended at least. Now it's summer and I actually got a job that pays money.
If I make art, I'll post it on here. :)
Time flies by fast...
- The play is over and it went very well!
- I'm prepping for the big state competition in 13 days, oh boy.
- I have a girlfriend so that's neat.
- Art block has killed my brain. BUT I'M MAKING STUFF!
- I have 4 more weeks of school. It's scary to think about...
- WOOOO I'M BACK!
Okay so where have I been for like 3 weeks?
1. I got extremely sick and almost sent to the hospital. Thanks stomach flu.
2. SCHOOL OH BOY HARDY STATE TESTING IS COMING UP AND IM GONNA DIE.
3. I have 2 deadlines for art approaching, which means I will be posting one, and once I mail in the other I think I can post it. (I'm going to a state competition for fine arts. I'm doing a graphic arts one, a drama solo and a short sermon.) (Yep, it's for my church).
4. Please don't kill me for not being here.
In other news, I'M GOING TO A STATE COMPETITION WHERE IF I GET A HIGH ENOUGH SCORE I CAN GO TO NATIONALS IN AUGUST AND THAT'S HYPE WORTHY RIGHT??? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
The reason I can't post them is because the thing I did. It was the "Draw your Squad/Draw your OTP" things and they used bases that weren't mine. I want to make sure I don't take any credit for what I did. I am respecting the people who made the bases by not posting and taking credit for them. Sorry for any inconvenience as of why I haven't been posting art and such.
On another note, I am making art. And I may be opening commissions soon... Keep an eye out for that. ;)
Uhh so life happened. There was an incident earlier today that basically threw me over the edge (this was at school and long story short: 3 kids were being jerks to me about my art style and making fun of me and I left the room crying. Wasn't fun at all). I've suffered through this art block and stuff but now I am back in full swing (when I can, basketball and now I'm in a play for my school). I should be posting art soon, no promises though.
I actually have plans on Valentine's Day. My boyfriend (Yep, this little potato got a boyfriend) and I will be seeing Deadpool together and such. I'm actually happy in this relationship and not as awkward as before, so that's always a plus.
I injured my left knee and elbow at different times so ayyy I'm injured again.
I have all A's and B's (2 C's somehow, in Math and Spanish but I'm not the greatest at those, so you know, shhhh).
I'm done with this post now, and now back to art. rolls away
Okay so don't make the same mistake I did and eat 3 year old honey. I currently don't feel well now so yeah.
Now for some updates:
- Basketball is coming to an end... and then I go to theatre where I'm auditioning for a role in the play Crumpled Classics. Seems like a lot of fun.
- Snow Daze (my school's winter formal) was really fun. My posssible date mate (I don't know if we're dating, but if we are then *screams*) gave me a corsage (I think that's how you spell it) and we slow danced. He also asked me out to a movie.... I said yes :3 NO THIS ISN'T THE GUY I TOTALLY DIDN'T STALK FOR AGES WHAT... It seriously isn't him, he's waaaaay nicer.
- I'm making the arts don't worry. I haven't had much time due to basketball and school and such.
- I'm addicted to a bunch of Undertale songs... god help me but they're really good...
I believe that's all I have to say. I'll post the arts soon. ;3;
Welp it's that time of whatever time it is when my brain decides to be a JERK AND NOT LET ME THINK OF COOL THINGS TO DRAW.
I need inspiration, inspiration I need.
Happy Pixel Day even though I have no idea what the hype is about that oops.
Oh and basketball is coming to an end in like 4-5 weeks and then I go to track oh boyyyyyyyy~
Art block sucks Art block sucks Art block sucks Art block sucks Art block sucks Art block sucks Art block sucks Art block sucks Art block sucks Art block sucks Art block sucks Art block sucks Art block sucks Art block sucks Art block sucks Art block sucks Art block sucks Art block sucks Art block sucks Art block sucks Art block sucks Art block sucks Art block sucks Art block sucks Art block sucks Art block sucks Art block sucks Art block sucks Art block sucks Art block sucks Art block sucks Art block sucks Art block sucks Art block sucks Art block sucks Art block sucks Art block sucks Art block sucks Art block sucks Art block sucks Art block sucks Art block sucks Art block sucks Art block sucks Art block sucks Art block sucks Art block sucks Art block sucks Art block sucks kill me now
My family is mostly portuguese (either from Portugal or Brazil) and I really don't get the Spanish curriculim at my school. So either this new semester or next school year I will be taking a class on Portuguese. But for now I am learning the very basics from DuoLingo. It's a good site to use. ^^
Also, I am working on art. Yay! :D
I plan on making this year a good year, academically, artistically, mental health wise, and physically. Emotionally, I'm basically screwed soooo...
I haven't been doing so well in school, mostly with turning in my homework and actually DOING the homework. Since first semester is almost over, I plan on making the B honor roll this semester, and in second semester I plan on shooting for A honor roll.
I'm not the greatest at art. I've come to terms with this fact, and I have decided I can only improve if I keep practicing on what I'm good at already, and practicing what I'm not so good at. I might do the thing where each month I make a piece and at the end of the year post what I did each month to see my improvement, but I'm the laziest person alive, sooo.... Probably not going to happen.
Thinking positive is something I will do more. That's all I have so far. Yeah, if you know any other way, please tell me. Thanks ahead of time. c:
As you can tell, I'm very athletic. I play soccer, basketball, and I do karate when I can. I really want to work on my strength, since I can barely lift a gallon of milk (shut up, I have issues). I also kind of want abs, but cake, and ice cream, and chocolate.... yeah. I really need to start eating healthy. And I need to gain weight.
I'm ready for 2016. Bring it on!
I get to spend time with family, and get free stuff. I love christmas.
Oh and the basketball team that I am on is going to this really cool tournament next Monday and Tuesday so woooo~!